I've been working on making my apartment the home I want it to be. I've decided not to save up for a house because even if I could do it I'd be forced to live on a stone after buying it. If something happened, roof flying off in a storm or water damage or some other unforeseen problem, I'd be forced to take a loan to pay for it. I really don't like the thought of that.
So I'll be staying in my apartment and I'll be renovating it so it fits my needs. I already bought a new oven :)
So there’s some stuff I need to get done:
- The balcony will be closed off with windows so I'll have an extra room
- I’ll be putting tile up in the kitchen.
- I'll be painting a few places to make sure everything looks good
- I'm going to buy some things I've been wanting for the apartment, bookcases and plants.
- The garden house in my allotment garden will get fixed as well. It needs a new roof. I'll be buying some stuff for the garden that I've wanted for the last few seasons.
I feel much more contend now that I've made my final decision. I can see myself living in my apartment until I get so old I can't make it to the second floor anymore.
It feels like this year is going to be fucking awesome.